Fund Administration Consultancy
We provide independent consultancy on the set-up and operation of fund administration and systems in the UK and Europe, including Luxembourg, Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey. With 30 years experience, we cover all aspects of fund administration from initial strategy through selection of providers to implementation and operational reviews. Assessment and implementation work has included all major third party administrators, transfer agents and support systems.
Previous clients include: Abbey, Aegon, Barclays Wealth, CIS, Deutsche, Eversheds, F&C, HBOS, HSBC, JP Morgan, M&G, Mellon, Old Mutual, RBS, Scottish Widows, Skandia, Threadneedle and Towry. Transfer Agent systems worked on include RUFUS, FAST, Icon Retail, GFAS, GTAS, Investrak, TalisTrust, Composer, Flexcube, MShare and MultiFonds.
Typical projects include:
· Setting up SICAVs in Luxembourg and unit trusts & OEICs in Dublin including transfer agency, fund admin and custody with UCITS and non UCITS structures for funds, funds of funds and funds of ETFs
· Setting up a range of OEICs in the UK including selection of an ACD services company
· Selection and implementation of third party administrators
· Selection and implementation of a transfer agency system
· Review of transfer agency operation to identify areas of risk and recommend changes
· UCITS IV pre-planning, fund audit, workshop and administrator rationalisation
· Training in fund administration, oversight of third parties, fund launches, RDR and investment & borrowing powers
Mark Seaman is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment