The following services are offered:
Fund Set-up in the UK, Dublin and Luxembourg
- The design of the fund architecture
- Development of fund documentation including prospectus
- Selection of suppliers (TA, FA, Custodian, Depositary, Lawyers, Auditors)
- Taxation issues such as distributor status
- Liaison with regulators and suppliers
- UCITS III requirements including risk management and investment restriction monitoring
- Design and implementation of the operating model
- Staff training
Systems & TPA Briefings
Half or one day briefings covering all packages and third party administrators in the market for handling fund administration.
Systems & TPA Selection
The development of a business requirements document and preparation of an Invitation To Tender (ITT) to go to a shortlist of candidates. The assessment of responses and the production and presentation of an assessment report.
Systems & TPA Implementation
The production of a detailed gap analysis, user and model office testing, data conversion and the development of processes and procedures.
Reviews of the performance and efficiency of investment product operations including root cause analysis with recommendations for improvement.
Customised training programmes to CISI IAQ level including CIS and ISA administration.